Thursday, December 1, 2016

Parent Teacher Conferences

A giant thank you to all of the wonderful families that attended Parent Teacher Conferences.  By the end of week, I will have meet with every single Ganon family.  HHAI is such a special place to have so many involved families.  My favorite part of conferences is not just sharing the many amazing things that each child is doing at school, but also hearing stories about the children at home.  I truly believe that a strong parent - teacher partnership makes for the best educational experience for the child.  Thank you again for the interest that you take in your child's education.

I was so busy talking that I forgot to take some photos with parents at school.  Please help me remember at the next set of conferences because the photos of parents at school always make the kids laugh.








No comments:

Post a Comment