Sunday, April 8, 2018

Passover Break Adventures

Ganon's Adventures during Passover Break

Many of the Ganon families enjoyed some nice time together over the break.  I missed everyone and look forward to seeing each of you tomorrow!

A visit to southern Illinois to Shawnee National Forest.






A Ninja of the Week




I visited Disney with Maddie and 
Presented at Indiana Young Children's Conference








Over break, we went to the library, watched documentaries and started watching the old series “Little House on the Prairie.” We had a Seder at our house and dressed very nicely and cleaned a lot.  We also got to go to the Children’s Museum! There was a new statue of a T-Rex that was updated with feathers.
We got to visit with our baby cousin, Caroline.  And one day, Ima and I got to use a special microscope that attached to her phone.  We took a lot of pictures with it.  Including one of an ant.







A 5th birthday celebration, visit to the chiropractor, and watching Pinocchio at the Children's Museum!




A trip to Arizona and some sister and brother bonding time




A visit to the Hoover Dam


Enjoying time with family and a visit to Kentucky.


Mrs. Levin visited her boys at IU.




Please email pictures of your families adventures 
and I will add them to the post.


No comments:

Post a Comment