The Apple Market was a great success! The Oak children worked so hard and welcomed seven classes to the market. They worked all morning greeting guests, selling apples, organizing the market, and bagging apples. After a fun but exhausting seven shifts at the Apple Market, it was finally the Oak children's turn to shop. The Fig class worked at the market while the Oak children shopped.
The Oak Children shared their favorite part of the Apple Market.
Chai – To give the people the apples.
Aaron – Give the money.
Leon – When we took our apples.
Olivia – Giving the apples to the people.
Jane – The other class giving us apples.
Keytlin – I like to give money.
Renn – I liked bagging the apples.
Millie - Doing the cash register.
Hillel – Getting the money for the big kids.
Sammy – Doing the money.
Rochel – Getting the shopping carts.
Ari – Selling apples.
Some of the Oak children shared their thoughts on the hard work it takes to run an Apple Market.
Rochel – A lot of work.
Leon – It was a hundred work. I am so tired.
Chai – A hundred work.
Millie – It was a lot of work. I liked it.
Hillel – It was a lot of work. It made me so tired.
Renn – I liked working hard.
No comments:
Post a Comment