Friday, March 27, 2020

Ganon's Great HOME Adventures - Part 2

Face Timing and Zooming

I wish I would have remembered to take
photos during my other Face Time sessions.


 Celebrating A Special Birthday
Happy 5th Birthday Sweet Girl!

This beautiful cake was made by Eli and Dina!


Zoom Meet Ups







 Nature and Crafts


Jonathan did the craft from the Bear Story Time :)
Making Banners to Spread Joy



Lincoln's family finished banner

Getting Mail

Thanks Jonathan!  You made my day!

  Spending Time with our Siblings



 Mexico themed day with crafts and tacos


Rebekah has been building with Legos.



He made a Lego car with his big brother.

Writing Letters



Writing and drawing


Making Videos





Bike Rides


Scooter Rides and Lots of Outside Time 


Snuggles with our Pets

This big sister found her turkey hat from her Ganon days.

Doing School Work

Wow!  Look at Eli M.'s math!
Helping around the House





Lots of Baking is Happening
I only have one photo, but have received lots of texts about the
delicious baking happening in the Ganon houses!  YUMMY!!
So many fun and learning adventures happening in the Ganon homes!

No comments:

Post a Comment