I sure am missing the Ganon children!
Here's what the Ganon children have been doing during our time away!
Strawberries and Sunshine!
Checkout these shoes! Fun times in Mom's closet!
The fish came home with Mrs. Mahern.
Bike and Scooter Rides
Making Paper Airplanes and Playing with Tape
Big sister doing some work.
Bingo
Watching the Story Time video with big brother
Lots of Writing and Drawing
Rebekah drew the pigeon!
Painting Birds
Another Rebekah creation
A box robot
Making videos
Facetiming and Zooming
Baking cookies
Look what Miriam made
More delicious food being made!
Lots of Building
Hanging out at Mom's work
I don't have any photos of this sweet girl from the break, but I have texted her mom and she is doing great! I am sure she is being fabulous and fancy, just like in this photo from earlier this year.
Please keep sending me photos and videos! I love them and will make more blog posts in the future! I know the children like to see their friends!
Sending my love to all of you!!












No comments:
Post a Comment