Our class had a nice shabbat celebration with Morah Schusterman. The children sang and danced. The Imma lit the candles. The Abba said the bracha. The children shared what the enjoy doing during Shabbat at home and/or school.
"I
get dressed in Shabbos clothes and take I shower. I put on Shabbos socks and
help my Imma set the table.” - S.N.
“Sometimes
my mommy does it. My mommy has challah,
but my doesn’t have candles.” - A.B.
“We
light up the candles and we get bread and a person comes to our home.” - P.F.
“Light
the candles. Daddy helps.” - B.R.
“You
light up the candles when it is Shabbat.” – D.K.
“I
take up a shower and I help my mommy set up the table and light the
candles.” -A.S.
“I
like Shabbat at school. We light the
candles and have juice. We do the Imma
and Abba.” H.Z.
I
light the candles with Mama and I set the table with her.” N.M.
“I
like making challah.” E.P.
“I
light the candles, I set the table, I eat challah.” D.R.
“I
do challah.” D.F.
No comments:
Post a Comment