Wednesday, September 21, 2016

Welcome to our newest Ganon student

The Ganon class was all a buzz on Tuesday.  The class welcomed a new student.  The children gave the newest member of our class, Z.A., a tour of the classroom.   



Each child introduced themselves and shared something about themselves.
S.N. -  “I like to color.  I have two brothers.”
D.K. – “I play soccer.  I have one brother.  I like dinosaurs.”
A.S. – “I have one sister.  I like the art center.”
P.S. – “I went to eat pizza with Daddy.”
A.B. – “I have a brother and I like to play in the art center.”
H.Z. – “I like to eat sandwiches.  I like going to the park with my mommy and daddy.”
O.S. – “I like going to art center.  I like putting jewels on paper.”
B.R. – “I like dragons.  I like to go to the park.”
N.M. – “My mom goes with me to the JCC.  I like to play with dolls.”
E.P. – “I like to play with balls. “
D.F. – “I like dinosaurs.”
P.F. – “I went on a real fire truck.  I have a lot of fire hats.  I had a fireman costume.”

 Then Z.A. told the class about himself.
“I like a toy vegetable market.  It was at my classroom.  I like toy vegetables.  I like eating and playing with vegetables.  I don’t like tomatoes.   I like cucumbers.  I like a lot of things.  I like cilantro.”


No comments:

Post a Comment