Thursday, May 25, 2023

Small Groups - Ms. Alisa

This is our last week of small groups.


 On Monday we did reading comprehension. We read the story "I Stink," about a garbage truck collecting trash around town. The children answered questions about it then drew a picture about the story. 

Standard: 

ELA2.4: Demonstrate comprehension

ELA2.3: Demonstrate awareness and understanding of concepts of print

Leon: "I made the lights flashing on the dump truck." 

Aaron: "I'm making the dump truck." 

Rochel: "The garbage truck getting clean." 

Olivia: "The garbage truck picking up trash." 

Ari: The dump truck was going to the garage." 

Chai: "The garbage truck finding his food. It's trash." 














On Tuesday we practiced our number skills. We pulled a number out of the bucket and identified it. After that, we counted out that number of connectors and then linked the together. 

Standard: 

M1.1: Demonstrate strong sense of counting

M1.2: Demonstrate understanding of written numerals





















On Thursday we played SPLAT with letters! 

Our friends have learned so much over the passed year! 

Standard: 

ELA2.1: Demonstrate awareness of the alphabet












No comments:

Post a Comment