Thursday, October 27, 2022

Terrific Thursday

 Free Play

Fall Colors Paint and Collage 

Digging for Pumpkin Seeds

"I made a flower gardern."

Cinnamon Play Dough

Cutting in the Nature Box

"I made a pumpkin."


Adding dotters to the mural

Measuring pumpkins and gourds





Making pies in the sensory bin

Creating flower bouquets









"Ms. Alisa, I am good at cutting flowers!"


"I am cutting this big leaf."










Learning about Parcha Noach


Pumpkin Sequence
We acted out the sequence of growing a pumpkin.




Next, the children drew the process of growing a pumpkin.











Art Class
We continued working on our lily pad pictures.


















Playing in the Outdoor Classroom





Amazing Athletes
The Oak class got to try the Amazing Athletes class.  We had a blast exercising, doing the obstacle course, talking about healthy foods, and playing with soccer and footballs.























































Indiana Learning Foundations
SC3.1: Demonstrate awareness of life
SC5.1: Demonstrate scientific curiosity
ELA1.1: Demonstrate receptive communication
APL2.1: Demonstrate development of flexible thinking skills during play
APL4.1: Demonstrate development of social interactions during play
M5.2: Understand measurement through description and comparison


No comments:

Post a Comment